[6pack] need seat frames for 1970-72 TR6

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] need seat frames for 1970-72 TR6
From: "Campsmith, Michael (CDC/CCID/NCHHSTP)" <mgc4@cdc.gov>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:22:19 -0500
I tried to send this earlier but had  technical  problems--please excuse
multiple postings.

I have had fitment  issues trying to make aftermarket seats work for my
1974 TR6, and I don't want to repad/recover the stock low-back bucket
seats.

Does anyone have a pair of seats (driver and passenger) for a 1970-72
TR6?  I plan to repad and recover so the condition of the soft pieces is
irrelevant.  However, I do want to have intact frames and all the
internal wires.

If you have seats to sell let's talk --please contact me off-list at
mcampsmith2640@comcast.net.  Driving season is coming up and I'd like to
finally finish my interior this year.

Many thanks to the list.

Michael Campsmith