[6pack] TR6 at VTR, 2007, wondering what tires these are..

To: '6pack List' <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR6 at VTR, 2007, wondering what tires these are..
From: "Foster, Stan (HP IT)" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:32:11 +0000
The pretty red TR6 in the image at the other end of the link below was at
Valley Forge in 2007.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/NET%20VTR%202007/DSC_0304.jp

(you may have to piece that link back together, sorry about that, tinyurl is
not cooperating either)

I'm pretty sure I chatted to the owner but have no recollection of who it was
although I remember the car well of course.

I was wondering what tire size this car has. I like the proportions with the
Panasports. They are probably 205/65 or 205/70 as they don't fill the wheel
well as much as the 215/70's would. If this is your car and you recall what
size tires these are (they are marked Toyo  Proxess TPT) please let me know as
I'm thinking of switching tires.. again..

Stan