Re: [6pack] tachometer rebuild

To: <ianbreyer@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] tachometer rebuild
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:11:32 -0400
Ian,
I can tell you that with that size tire I was turning about 3500 RPM at 70
MPH in 4th gear with the stock diff. 60 MPH was about 3000 RPM. I'm guessing
that the rebuild has given you a very accurate tach now. I have a graph
comparing my old TR6 tranny to the Toyota 5 speed here
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/5speedRatio.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection