[6pack] TR6 sighted in new HBO Vampire Series--off topic

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR6 sighted in new HBO Vampire Series--off topic
From: <jrhauser@sea-dog.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:04:13 -0400
Anyone catch the Red TR6 that is playing on TV in the trailer for the new HBO
Series about Vampires called TrueBlood?

The car can be seen in the background alone toward the end of the advertisment.
Red dusty looking with the front rubber bumper guards

You can view the trailer on the HBO website also. Click on 'watch' once on the
website.  At least the shot of the TR6 did not make it to the cutting room
floor.   I'm hoping the car will be used regularily in the show, but I missed
the opening episode.

http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/

NFI !

John