[6pack] Radiator removal/repair

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Radiator removal/repair
From: "Phil Beckman" <pbeckman@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 16:21:59 -0500
So I took the TR6 out of storage yesterday and as I walked past the front of
the car after a short drive I heard an ominous hissing noise.  Further
inspection revealed that the seam at the top of the radiator is leaking.
Guess its time to pull the radiator and send it out for repair.  There's a
place nearby that supposedly does good work.

I assume the best way to accomplish this is to drain the radiator into a catch
basin of some sort and then simply unbolt it.  Only thing I don't know is the
capacity of the radiator.  How big of a catch basin am I going to need?
What's the best way to dispose of all the used anti-freeze?

Thanks

Phil

'73 TR6

Libertyville, IL