Re: [6pack] ZDDP again

To: rusd@sitestar.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] ZDDP again
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:12:57 EDT
Well, I got out of the Lazy Boy (Joking, I actually have a job) and
researched this.  Go to the Moss site and look up the ZDDPlus product they  are
now
selling and go to the page for Q&A.  There is some interesting  stuff there
(according to them).  Here is a thumbnail sketch:
1.  Diesel oil in a gas engine is not what you think it  is.
2.  Too much ZDDP is not a good thing.  Engine damage from  it caused a turn
away from  high ZDDP oils in the 70's.
3.  If you want to prevent damage to your flat tappets, don't start  your
car.  (wink)

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO