[6pack] Fwd: Trials motel

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Fwd: Trials motel
From: "Mark Walker" <tr250@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 8:02:00 -0400
-----Original Message-----

From:  tr250@mindspring.com
Subj:  Trials motel
Date:  Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:01 am
Size:  566 bytes
To:  john70350@msn.com

John,

Sorry if the typing is poor.  I'm on vacation and sending from the TREO.

I have stayed at the Valley View several times and never had any problem.

The Valley View is the #2 ranked motel in Townsend on several sites (dont have
them with me, i'll get them next week).

I've toured the motel with the owner, I've talked with him about the reviews,
I'm going up there tospend a wkend in May.         I've seen nothing that
resembles the the negative reviews.

You, or any of your club members, can email me or call me at 865 591 0982
anytime

Mark Walker
Trials host