[6pack] Selling My 1976

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Selling My 1976
From: Cary Henry <caryhenry@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:18:59 -0400
Well, the time has come to part ways with my car.  As some of you know I
bought it from my dad after Katrina and did a full frame off restoration.  The
car came out nice.  Too nice for me to feel comfortable driving it.  Since my
wife and I are moving to Indiana in June I decided to go ahead and sell it to
get some extra cash for a down payment on our house.  I have the car listed on
ebay (item no:  150233888148).

I want to thank everyone here for all of the help with my questions.
Hopefully I will pick up another Triumph in the near future that I won't mind
driving in the rain and such.

Thanks,
Cary
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_