Re: [6pack] Source for TR6 dash warning light lenses?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Source for TR6 dash warning light lenses?
From: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:42:06 -0700 (PDT)
those are also used in mg's.  same part.  cast a wider net!  good luck.

"Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com> wrote:  If you are talking about the oblong
illuminated dash warning/info indicators
these do pop up on ebay quite frequently. I needed to replace a couple that
had self destructed and it just took me a few weeks to acquire them. Are you
looking for something in particular or do you need them all ?. One caveat,
these seem to vary slightly in shape (bezel style in particular) or perhaps
there were similar versions from other cars like spits and stags or they
varied from year to year so watch for that if you are looking to match
existing lamps.

Stan