[6pack] Off Topic: C4 Corvette

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Off Topic: C4 Corvette
From: "Tony Gordon" <triumph@2simpleusa.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:03:57 -0400
Not a Triumph topic, but since I rely on the Triumph lists for so much info on
that front, I just wondered whether there were any Corvette owners out there
who I could ask for help?  I've just picked up an 87 C4 Corvette that is in
need of a lot of TLC (why are old car guys so willing to take on rolling
restro's?) ... it runs well and sound great (and next to the TR6, it is BIG
car!!!), but it does need a lot of detail work.

Incidentally, I have found two C4 forums and joined both, but it'll be a while
before I learn how good the advice is (and where the Randall's, Vance's and
Dick Taylor's of the 'vette world are).

Be interesting to see how it performs in AutoX against the TR6!

Tony Gordon
72 TR6
and now, 87 Corvette