[6pack] Diff flange removal update

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Diff flange removal update
From: "Hunter, Darcy" <Darcy_Hunter@Instron.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 07:44:18 -0400
Today I went down to our machine shop where I had access to a 12 ton press.
Used two 5/8 x 1 bars on edge to support the flange and started jacking.  The
first one came off like a shot and had my ears ringing for 15 minutes.  Thank
God I had on brown pants :-).  Second one came off the same way but
I was ready.  No damage to anything.  Take them home tonight and paint them
then it's on to the metal work.

Darcy Hunter