Re: [6pack] [net] Differential mount bushes - rubber or poly?

To: <net@lists.mv.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] [net] Differential mount bushes - rubber or poly?
From: "Richard and Tracy Lambour" <rlambour@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:38:43 -0400
Hi,

I got an enormous response to this question, and I wanted to thank all of
you for the advice.  Lots of opinions there.  I'll drop the differential and
inspect the mounting points hopefully fairly soon, and decide on the bushes
after I see what shape they're in.  No obvious cracks on the top side, so I
have my fingers crossed.

Rick Lambour

1970 TR-6

  _____