Re: [6pack] TR6 Seat Dimension

To: Tony Gordon <triumph@2simpleusa.com>, TR list
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Seat Dimension
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:43:54 +0000
Tony, while width at the widest point of the seat may be a factor I think that
width at the rear of the seat is going to be the critical dimension as my
experience with the Miata seats is that they just fit between the B post and
the tranny tunnel and while the front of the seat might have a bit more wiggle
room (and will probably be the widest dimension) the rear is critical as it
needs to be able to pass through this gap betwixt B post and Tranny tunnel to
allow the seat to slide all the way back.

I have a set of standard seats and Miata seats in the basement and a naked tub
if you need anything measured.

Stan