[6pack] 6-Pack Online Payment

To: 6pack Email List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] 6-Pack Online Payment
From: Ashford Little <70tr6@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:04:16 -0500
Good afternoon 6-Packers,

I thought I would reiterate a note posted on the 6-Pack website.
Currently the online payment feature on the 6-Pack website is AWOL.
No purchases can be made online.  While we have diligently attempted
to fix the error we have been unsuccessful.  Alan, our webmaster has
put in many hours to rectify the situation without positive results.
We have decided to not put any more hours into fixing this issue.

The reason for not investing more time in this convenient function is
due to the major overhaul of the entire website that is currently
going on behind the scenes.  This will take several weeks to complete,
but the end result will be a much more reliable site for our members.
Alan will share with everyone more on this later, but I wanted to let
those of you who have recently or need to make online purchases that
the payment will need to be either via check or directly via PayPal.

Also, I was out of town for much of this past week so there are some
orders & enquiries that I have not addressed.  I will do my best to
get to these with the next 24-48 hours.  If you have any questions or
concerns then please feel free to shoot me and email and I will do my
best to answer it promptly and accurately.

And for those of you undergoing this last blast of winter (over a foot
huh Todd?) just take heart that spring is just around the corner.  And
if it will still be a little chilly in your neck of the woods and you
wish to warm up then join myself and more than a few 6-Packers at the
annual Walter Mitty Races at Road Atlanta.  The races run May 1st
through the 4th.

Cheers,

Ashford Little
GTA Director