Re: [6pack] Hydraulic Jack Question

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Hydraulic Jack Question
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:33:06 EST
In a message dated 3/7/2008 1:28:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org writes:

The jack  that drifts or leaks down is my old one that I'm using to put the
diff back  in (http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/DiffCarrier.htm) My main jack
is an  Aluminum one by Arcan and it carries the statement: In accordance with
ASME  PALD Standard section 10-4.1.2 Load Sustaining Test: A load not less
then  the rated capacity shall not lower more then 1/8" in the first minute
nor a  total of .1875" in 10 minutes.

Pretty tight tolerances as I have  trouble even measuring 1/8" ;-)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6  CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body  Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org