[6pack] TR Colors

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "John Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Subject: [6pack] TR Colors
From: "Derek" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:08:26 -0000
John,

You're absolutely right about Bruce McWilliams being the instigator for the
blacked out rear panel and there is a very good interview of Bruce by Steven
Rossi in VTR magazine no 33. He also influenced the front grille and badge
and came up with the ideas for the rear wing transfer so we have a lot to
thank him for. I have a scan of the article in pdf format that I can send if
you want?

Derek