Re: [6pack] GPS - Non Triumph General Question

To: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [6pack] GPS - Non Triumph General Question
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 13:48:04 -0000
I recently bought a TomTom UK and Europe set-up. I admit to being very sneering
in the past about
GPS systems, claiming that if you couldn't read a map you ought not to be
driving :) I eat my words.
My TomTom has more than fulfilled my expectations and I actually used it last
weekend in the
Spitfire to get to and later get away from an obscure location in London. IMHO,
whatever GPS system
you choose to buy, they're all excellent pieces of kit and I suppose it all
boils down to what price
you want to pay, how the info is presented and which accent you like best that
comes from the
instrument itself.

Jonmac