Re: [6pack] Rear View Mirrors

To: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Rear View Mirrors
From: "Shawn J. Loseke" <sloseke@holly.colostate.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:16:40 -0700
>===== Original Message From "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net> =====
>I think we have flogged this one to death. I am reminded of the great movie
>of Canon Ball Run, in which the lines so eloquently said were: "What's
>behind me is not important!" (The mirror went flying backwards!)
>
>Robert L. Gannon

Not to be overly critical of your point, but I believe it was "The Gumball
Rally" and it was Raul Julia playing an Italian racing driver who stated that
it was the first rule of Italian driving. The car that the rear view mirror
was so eloquently discarded from was a Ferrari 365 GTB Spyder.

On with the other discussion now... Please?

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79   (1972 TR6)
http://www.triumphowners.com/690  (1978 TR8)