[6pack] TR6 door mirrors

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 door mirrors
From: "STEVE STERN" <machinemd@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:23:44 -0500
   If Walmart is still selling the same stick on mirrors as a year ago, I
   cut  the  mirror  out of the plastic and used the glass to replace the
   bullet  mirror  glass. It was exactly the same diameter. You only need
   to  push  the original glass into the bullet, the plastic surround can
   then  be  removed  and  then the glass. Takes only 5 minutes and works
   great.
   Steve

   Stan,
   I  have  bullet mirrors on both sides and had trouble getting the pass
   side
   aligned  so I could see so I went to Walmart and got one of the 3 3/4"
   stick on
   concave mirror and it works like a charm.  Now I have a panoramic view
   on the
   pass side.
   Lou