[6pack] eBay and Vinny

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] eBay and Vinny
From: mcmeganutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:21:20 -0500
I am one of those people that has a 100% positive feedback on close to 600
transactions on ebay (businessman5678 ). I work very hard on that and am very
proud of that fact. Of those 600 transactions I have run into?3 idiots total.
Thats my experience, by? far it has been a profitable, enjoyable and positive
experience. As for Vinny, you have his adddress when you paid him. I?go on line
to?the Department of Consumer Protection, the BBB, the Chamber of Commerce and
file complaints, so far it has worked everytime for me to recover an item or to
recover my money. In the future never wait this long to file an ebay or paypal
dispute. It protects your interest and lets the seller know you are paying
attention. I just politely remind them that I have not received the item. The
vast majority of people respond immediately and I have done it maybe 5 times
total.
1970 TR6 CC54944L FIT
www.ctriumph.com