Re: [6pack] Anyone know VINNY from Lakewood NJ????

To: jattr6@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Anyone know VINNY from Lakewood NJ????
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 17:42:50 EST
All comedy and stereotypes aside, I'm really sorry for your problems with
"Vinny".  Sometimes dealing with low-lifes on e-Bay can be  infuriating. Let me
guess, he had a perfect feedback score. In my experience,  most of the perfect
scores are only a reflecton of the disatisfied buyers not  wanting a
reciprocal negative feedback. It's good for e-Bay and bad for the  buyers it's
supposed to protect. It's such a scam and it amazes me that people  go along
with it
just because it's e-Bay. Your problem as described is a typical  result.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with "Vinny".

Regards,

Steve