Re: [6pack] TR6 article

To: SamuelsMA@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 article
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 05:47:04 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2007 9:15:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
samuelsma@aol.com writes:

If any  of you can get a hold of Hemming's Sports and Exotic Car magazine's
January  issue, check out Mike Cook's column on page 39.? It is entitled,
"Remembering  the TR6."? It is an interesting reminiscence of TR6 ownership
back in
the day,  when the author worked for Triumph/British Leyland.? Relative to
its  contemporary competition, Cook describes the car as a real highway cruiser
and  as a particularly safe and structurally sound car.? I guess time marches
on...

Michael
'76 Tahiti  blue

http://www.team.net/archive

You  are subscribed as _vsnively@aol.com_ (mailto:vsnively@aol.com)

Michael,

  Would that be January 2007 ?
  I humbly and modestly admit that my French Blue '75 was previously  owned
by Mike. It was well-maintained and is still in great shape. He bought it  from
the original owner, Gary Cooper, who was the British Leyland Southeast Zone
Sales Manager in Florida, back in the day.

Thanks,
Regards,
Vic Snively
'75 TR6  w/AC