Re: [6pack] Was fuel pumps now technophile weenies

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Was fuel pumps now technophile weenies
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:49:37 -0400
 Well said.? I was contemplating a similar post.? I can also vouch for ease of
starting after the car has been put away in early November, sat untouched until
early May, and started the same way, with just a few more seconds of cranking
to allow the gas to make it to the injectors.?? Once after that initial start
each subsequent time a quick touch of the key and the car is running and idling
right away.? And the temps here get much colder than 40 degrees.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)