[6pack] Turn signal flasher/oil cooler question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Turn signal flasher/oil cooler question
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 04:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with Vance's recommendations re the turn signal flasher.  I got one for
about $9.00 from my local car parts store that fit just fine with the exception
tha it was round instead of square.  I got one that was extra loud due to "old
ears".

  Joe Davis' question indicated that he was using synthetic oil.  I don't want
to start another long discussion about oils but if I recall correctly (old
brain to go with the ears) when I used synthetic oil the oil pressure in my 6
was lower than it was with regular oil.

  Mike Lunsford

It's here! Your new message!