RE: Looking for Detroit Area LBC mechanic recommendations.

To: "'McBride, Scott'" <SMcBride@CECControls.com>,
Subject: RE: Looking for Detroit Area LBC mechanic recommendations.
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:29:10 -0500
Hi Scott,

In my opinion, the best guy in town is Don Ensley at English Motors.  He's
in the northeast burbs in Macomb.  Give Don a call at 586-786-1187.  There's
a tech session you might enjoy that our club, The Detroit Triumph Sportscar
Club, (http://www.detroittriumph.org) is having tomorrow on rebuilding a
Spit differential.  I think there will be two teams rebuilding two diffs.
Contact me offlist if you want details.

Cheers,
Blake J. Discher
-----
With your help we've raised more than $100,000 for children's charities by
driving in America's British Reliability Run. Info: http://www.abrr.org