RE: spousal relationships

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: spousal relationships
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:30:43 +0000
My wife is pretty sympathetic to my LBC passion and I try and make life in the
TR as comfortable for her as I can so she can tolerate the long trips to
events. She hangs out on a Disney Vacation Club forum and sent me this link
the other day. How many of you guys are willing to tackle this idea with She
Who Must Be Obeyed ? (I'm assuming this issue never comes up with an LBC owner
of the fairer sex since they generally always get their own way regardless).

<snip>
You will enjoy this thread on the DISboards. Post #1 in this thread describes
what's going on and post #17 includes some photos:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1334984
</snip>

I hope you can get to that thread without signing in etc.

Stan