Re:Factory hard top for sale

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Factory hard top for sale
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:15:46 EST
Subject: Factory hard top for sale

Folks:

A factory hard top on eBay, currently  at $500. Fresh paint, and
a new headliner, with all the mounting hardware.  Only drawback is that
the rear window has been replaced at some point with  Plexiglas. It is a
flat piece of glass, so an automotive glass shop should be  able to
replace it with real glass should you wish.  NFI.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-TR6-Factory-Hardtop_W0QQcmdZViewI
temQQcategoryZ34204QQihZ020QQitemZ300069194930QQrdZ1

Vance

To be legal, the backlite would have to be tempered and have a trademark
"bug" to verify.  That is what I do.  I work in a glass plant (Tulsa,  OK) and
am
intimately familiar with the glass making process from start to  finish (flat
to curved).  34 years experience. . .

Sam and Carol Clark
Green Country Triumphs
TS45355L  O