TR250 gas cap magnet unglued

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 gas cap magnet unglued
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:04:52 -0800
Recently, the large washer-looking magnet in my gas cap came unglued.
Fortunately, my devotion to the mighty Triumph gods has allowed my faith to
keep the lid down while driving.  This is the second 250 I've owned in which
this has happened.  Previously, I use JB Weld to reattach the magnet, but
this was only a temporary fix as it came loose within a few weeks.  Any
suggestions out there for a good adhesive for this application?

Andy

CD6746L TO