Re: TR6 and Triumph artwork

To: John VanNorman <jvannorman@wowway.com>,
Subject: Re: TR6 and Triumph artwork
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 06:43:27 -0800 (PST)
Wow Congrats John....many years ahead of explaining
the finer points of answering the question "Why do you
NEED that again?"

Check out www.driversroad.com  Lots of great artwork
on the TRs.  Steve did a thing on the Group-44 team.
The most recent print that he did, Steve had Bob
Tulius sign the 1st 250 copies.  I got my copy Toot
Sweet.  He'll also do commission work so if you just
have to have custom artwork of your car...he's someone
to think about(NFI)

I suppose you could take some of the original
brochures, scan them & then have them blown up.  I see
lots of those on e-bay...lot of UK vendors selling the
blown up photos.

Do a google search on Bill Stroud.  He's done some
pretty nice prints as well.

TRF carries the HUGE TR6 poster...fairly
inexpensive...I'm sure the mounting will be wayyyy
more than the poster costs, but the WOW factor is
always pretty cool.

Also, check out local shows.  You never know what's
lurking out there.  I picked up a Jimmy Connors, Chris
Evert poster Circa 1975 at a show(10 bucks).  Very
cool photos...had it framed & it now hangs in the TR
room.

For 6-PACK Members, I think you'll see a special
design done in 1 person's garage.  Pretty cool if you
ask me...that's all I'm gonna say for now.

BTW, the next 6-PACK Newsletter is due to go out
around mid November.  We'll be getting started on the
TRials issue very soon, so any of you out there have
any good hi-res photos of the TRials(or any other
TR6/250) event, send 'em my way

Cheers,

Todd

--- John VanNorman <jvannorman@wowway.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good source of TR6 or Triumph
> artwork that isn't too expensive?  I have bought and
> framed a really
> nice piece for the price from a guy who sells auto
> art on eBay (http://tinyurl.com/y6av4c) and need two
> more to fill out
> some bare wall space in my office.
>
> John V.
> 1974 1/2 TR6
>
> P.S.  In unrelated TR news that I'm telling
> everyone, my baby girl Anna was born Wednesday
> morning at 1:19 this past
> week.  The wife and I are tickled to have our
> firstborn, but I guess I'll be buying more baby
> items now than TR6 stuff
> in the short run (although we already have the
> "Future Triumph Owner" onesie for her!).

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)