Re: URGENT electrical question 73 TR6

To: stan.foster@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: URGENT electrical question 73 TR6
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:55:57 EDT
In a message dated 9/18/2006 2:11:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
stan.foster@hp.com writes:

I have  found that the body ground that lives in the
engine compartment under the  heater hoses just before they enter the
bulkhead is concealed and often  very neglected so that is where I would
start when looking for ground  gremlins.

Stan had the correct answer too

Special thanks to fellow Triumph Club of The Carolinas member Marion
Carraway who called me on the phone right after I posted the problem - then  he
went
and looked over a 73 TR6 wiring harness he had laying around and  called me
back and told me where to look.

Thanks again everybody who responded.

Cheers
Jack Mc