Re: I love my Triumph but...

To: 70TR6@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: I love my Triumph but...
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 01:52:30 -0400
Ashford,

I wouldnt be unhappy with a lot of choices.  You named a few, the BMW
2002, or even the 3.0, an Alfa, Bugeye or AH3000, an old Mini Cooper S
would be nice also.  Though I have never driven a 911 or 914 part of my
childhood was spent in Germany lusting after those cars.  I still
remember being about 11 years old and driving by the Porsche factory in
Stuttgart and seeing acres of new 911's sitting there and still
remember the purple 911 that the neighbor across the street owned.  My
brother and I used to ride in my parents Chevy Townsman Station wagon
and have contests to see who could spot as many different sports cars
as possible.  Though I wouldnt turn down some of those cars we looked
for I dont think they would be at the top of my list.  We often looked
for Ford Capri's, Opel GT's, and various others.  One car I would love
to drive and love the looks of that hasnt been mentioned is the Beck
550 Spyder.  Great looks, fantastic power to weight ratio, yeah, I
would take one.

Thanks for the push towards the stroll down memory lane.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108