Re: Rough Running Update

To: "Dr L. Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Rough Running Update
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 18:09:41 -0700
OK you got me, just shows how such a thing can effect you, I usually
pride myself on the correct use of the language, perhaps this could
be excused by the "senior  moment"  clause.

It was "clear" in  my mind what  I meant, so maybe you should read
what I meant, not  what I wrote ...  <:-|
I should note that the Lomotil given to my by my Doctor was very
effective in "putting a cork in it"  =-O

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L