Re: clutch Woes

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor), 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: clutch Woes
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 19:36:53 -0700
Hi folks,
        There is a solution, replace all that mechanical stuff with a
modern hydraulic throw out bearing.  They are now available for
Triumph Transmissions ... Guys ... these things work ... and are used
by many vintage racers here and in England  ...  I know the nay-sayer
will deem them unreliable, but that is just not true, if properly
installed they work great.  I will admit it takes some careful
measurements and rudimentary math to get the clearance correct but
you will love the result.
        I have them in Casper (TR3) and Rosey (TR6) and could not be
happier.   If you are interested let me know and I will tell you
where you can get them  (NFI) I just don't want to start a flame war
at the mention of the suppliers name ... ;-)

--
Bill Pugh
anabil007@ comcast.net