RE: Stag for Sale

To: <gene.x.hart@jpmchase.com>
Subject: RE: Stag for Sale
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <70TR6@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:21:21 -0400
Hey Gene,

I thought about clarifying that number, but did not.  The $45,000 figure is
correct.  It is indeed a very nice car, but I did speak with the owner and
told him that in my opinion the car would not bring near that kind of money.
But then there was that 95k TR4.  Btw, I've got an early TR6 that I'll let
go for way too much money too.

Cheers, and have a nice weekend.  The weather is here!!!

R. Ashford Little II

'70 <http://www.ralittle2.com/>  TR6
CC54994

  _____