Re: Partco & brake servo

To: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Partco & brake servo
From: emanteno@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 02:51:13 +0000
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>

> Try Vanco Power Brake Supply.
>
> 800-256-6295 South Gate Ca.
>
> I saw them listed in Hemmings.
Just last week, Mark Hooper posted the following info:
If it is your servo, I just had my unit rebuilt by Brake Materials in
Indiana (or is it Ohio). They found the unit full of gas, not brake
fluid. Don't know how that happened. Good job though for $85 rebuild plus $30
for powder coat. The P/C job was of middling QC (a bit too thin so low gloss),
but then they did it in gold for me at no extra so I can't really complain at
all). They seem to be the replacement for Partco, which has sold them the tools
and business. The guy to contact is Scott at (260)426-3331. NFI, of course.
Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
Highland Park, IL