Re: Tire pressure

To: Kevin Andrews <kandrews@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Tire pressure
From: Bill <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 10:49:27 -0400
I'm running a fairly stiff sway bar on the back and stock up front which
may trend to make it a little loose (oversteer). Lower front air puts a
bit of push back in and make it more neutral handling. Still a little
loose but I sorta like it that way, just personal preference. IMHO  the
factory recommended pressures are a compromise biased toward the ride
side of the equation and a really a lot too low. I'd come up to around
30, it will ride a bit rougher but will handle much better.
Bill

Kevin Andrews wrote:

Why run more air in the rear? Isn't the motor heavier than the rear end?
I think 32 psi front and 30 psi in the rear sounds better.
Kevin