Re: Disconnecting Frozen Exhaust Pipes

To: "Triumph Email List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Disconnecting Frozen Exhaust Pipes
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:51:41 -0700
Thanks George and Dale. The old parts are off and the new system it on. I
purchased a Moza Pacesetter. They are made in Phoenix, so it was just a
short ride from work to pick it up. Quality of the exhaust system is good.
Wish I could say that about the mounting hardware and instructions.
Everything was made well, except the rubber grommets are low quality. The
left side bracket just doesn't work well enough to be a solid install. It's
on but I'll have to find something to remount it with. Parts were labeled
with the wrong numbers, although pretty easy to figure out what there really
were. Picture on the instructions not of much use. Tried th ebrackets on 4
differnt times and ways before getting a good fit on the right side but not
good on the left. Now that I have it on, I like the sound and how it looks.
Louder than stock but not enough to knock your socks off.

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U
http://www.triumphowners.com/798