April 22nd Drive before the Herman's Hermits concert in Newark,

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: April 22nd Drive before the Herman's Hermits concert in Newark,
From: "Bruce Miles" <bmiles@intinfo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:48:25 -0400
Got plans for this weekend? Are you close to Central Ohio?  Please join us
for a British Invasion weekend and we have a drive, cruise in and concert
event in the Granville (home of the 2002 TRials) and Newark Ohio area. The
concert is at the Midland theatre in Newark, OH www.midlandtheatre.org
<http://www.midlandtheatre.org/>  - tickets are still available

Follow the following link for the details:
  http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/newsletter/Herman.pdf

Print the directions if you are coming for the drive.

All are welcome to the drive and cruise in, but please ask RSVP to
bmiles@intinfo.com <mailto:bmiles@intinfo.com>   or
bmiles@buckeyetriumphs.org <mailto:bmiles@buckeyetriumphs.org>   I know that
15 to 20 TRs are joining us (I have heard that the MG club has 22 - so I am
out looking for more TRs)

Again - do please RSVP back to me so that we can have enough spaces ready
next to the theatre for the cruise in after the drive, and let me know if
you need copies of the route, or have printed your own.

I look forward to seeing you all on the 22nd !  (details in the above links)

Bruce Miles
Newsletter Editor, Buckeye Triumphs
bmiles@buckeyetriumphs.org <mailto:bmiles@buckeyetriumphs.org>