Fuel line

To: janah@att.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel line
From: "Buzz Osborn" <bosborn@americanbank.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:02:42 -0500
John,

I just replaced that line with a new one from Classic Tube.  They have
them in mild steel and stainless.  I highly recommend them (NFI).  The
line comes pre-bent with the correct compression fitting at the pump.

You will find that the new compression sleeve is too short to seat
properly in the pump, and it is a part that seems to no longer exist. Look
through the 6pack archives for several discussions of the solution. If you
have problems, let me know and I will go into more detail on what I did.
Easy fix.

www.classictube.com

Good Luck,

Buzz Osborn