Re: Knockoffs

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Knockoffs
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:44:10 -0800
Tom---I have used both the rawhide and the brass hammer to knock off
these nuts, but I prefer using a lead hammer (home made) because of the
extra heft provided. In a pinch, one could use a block of 2x4 between a
steel hammer and the ears.

Dick

From: tomkate@shaw.ca(tom martin)

 Hi Guys
am going to get a knockoff remover for my "eared wirewheels", I don't
plan to use a hammer as original, as they are freshly chromed. does
anyone have experience with the long steel one vs the wooden 2 handled
variety.

                          cheers
  Tom
75 TR6