Vegas car maybe for sale or trade

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Vegas car maybe for sale or trade
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 02:16:47 +0100
Anyyone have an interest in a 45k mile 71, signal red paint, NO rust ever car
including the frame. No driveline clunks, no clutch whine. Pretty much
everythings new. Was a frame off. I might trade it for a jeep wrangler or a
toyota truck 4wd. My jeep was stolen today :(((
I'm in Vegas and go down to the strip quite a bit i imagine the tr won't last
long b4 being stolen also if i use it for an every day driver. I went down to
geico to upgrade the insurance to stated value awhile ago, they don't offer
that and say it will cost a fortune.  So i might sell or trade it.