Door Interior Rebuild

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Door Interior Rebuild
From: "ppallones" <ppallones@core.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:18:43 -0500
I'm going to remove my doors this weekend, and store them in the basement in
preparation of my winter project this year.  Finally get rid of those
rattling noises and repair the vinyl's backing board.

Does anyone have any suggestions/cautions when doing this?

Are most of the components readily available at after market shops?

Do I have anything to worry about driving the car without doors (just
pulling it further back in the garage after the doors are removed)?

Thanks in advance.

Phil Pallone

CF22155U

Cleveland Ohio