Differential

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Differential
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:11:59 -0500
I'm replacing the trailing arm bushings, installing new springs and wheel hubs,
brakes, u-joints and detailing, painting and powder coating as applicable.
Since I will be removing the differential to install new mounts (the mounting
points were reinforced by a prior owner) what do you suggest I do to it? It
leaks about one drop a week or so. It seems to have a bit more "free-play" or
gear lash than I'd prefer, but is that something that someone can adjust? I
don't have the expertise to get into the gears, so let me know what you think I
should do and what I should have done while it's sitting on my bench.

Thanks
Bob Fabie
'75 TR6

Robert Fabie