Pump to Carbs Fuel Line Routing

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Pump to Carbs Fuel Line Routing
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:30:05 -0800 (PST)
When I installed the electric fuel pump and fuel line return for my Throttle
Body Injection project I ran the rubber fuel lines from the drivers side across
the rear side of the front cross member and up to the front carb where the line
usually connects.  I think the tank vent to charcoal canister line is already
routed this way so you get a good idea of how it is done by looking at it.
With this route the line doesn't run across the front of a hot motor thus the
fuel is cooler when it enters the carbs.  I guess if you come off of the
mechanical fuel pump you will need a metal pipe bent 180 degrees and then
hooked to the appropriate sized rubber hose to make this work.  You can secure
these lines with black zip ties without any problem.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR 6

PS:  It looks like Mark Hooper has fallen over the edge (of sanity) again with
his exhaust gas epissal.  I'm beginning to suspect that he knows entirely too
much about snorting.