A blanket thank you

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: A blanket thank you
From: Kevin McNelis <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:39:28 -0600
As some of you may remember, I was re-building the engine on my '72, a
complete and total rebuild.  I asked a lot of dumb questions, and got a lot
of good information.  Truly, I could not have done it without all your help.

Cut the the chase-  I started it for the first time this morning.  Cranked
it, it coughed.  Pulled out the choke, fired right up!  Pushed in the choke,
had 60lbs oil at idle.  A little rough at first, but it smoothed out fairly
quickly.  I am THRILLED!

Now, who's gonna come put the tranny tunnel back on, and the carpets, and
seats, and bonnet?  Hours more work, but the end is in sight.

Again, thanks to all.

Kevin