New TR 6 Owner

To: murphmanning@yahoo.com
Subject: New TR 6 Owner
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:38:18 EDT
John, I understand you are the proud new owner of a TR 6.  Welcome to the
family!!  There are a couple of things I would highly recommend for you in
order
to gain experience and have a forum for your questions, etc.

Please consider joining Triumph 6-Pack.  I have listed the website for you
below.

http://www.6-pack.org/

It is a club solely dedicated to Triumphs with 6 cylinder motors.  Great guys
with a huge wealth of knowledge.

Also I would recommend that you sign up on the Triumph discussion list.
Please see the addresses listed above.  It is free and you just won't believe
all
the information that is available to you.

triumphs@autox.team.net

majordomo@autox.team.net  (This is the address you can initially sign up from)

Fellow Triumph lovers, Please welcome John Manning 18 years of age and a new
TR 6 owner to the family!!

Cheers to all,

Gary Fuqua
Branson, MO