Re: Steering & Suspension Rebuild

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Steering & Suspension Rebuild
From: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:11:39 -0700
Vance,

Thanks for the info.  I have the A arm reinforcement kit and will install as
appropriate.  Besides the "Big 3"  any ideas for a source of braided SS
brake hose?  I suspect what is now in there is original.

I am going to work on the rear of the car after the front is back together.
Looks like a great opportunity to practice overhead welding while lying on
my back!

Andy