RE: Bruce McWilliams

To: "'Foster, Stan'" <stan.foster@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: Bruce McWilliams
From: "Derek Graham" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:36:50 +0100
Hi Stan and Todd,

Many thanks for your help and the link to the archives and the copy of the
article. I didn't realise that an archive of websites was available. I will
also try and get a copy of the magazine from the VTR now that I have its
number. I was particularly interested in the reference to the rear wing
badge referred to in the text and which Bruce had changed for the block
letter transfer before production began. I came across one of these badges
recently on ebay and it uses the same casting as the TR250 wing badge but
with "TR SIX" instead of "TR250". Not sure what I'm going to do with it
other than put it on a shelf!

Best regards from the other side of the pond

Derek

</snip>