Assist needed in St Louis area, please

To: "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Assist needed in St Louis area, please
From: "Darrell Ramsey" <dramsey11@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:26:22 -0400
Listers:

I'm looking to buy a vintage Jag to share the garage with my TR6.  I'm
hoping a lister from the St Louis area will be willing to give a prospective
purchase an inspection and drive.  The car is located in Fairmont City, IL,
six miles east of downtown St. Louis, on the Illinois side of the river off
I-55/I-70 at exit #6 and Route 111.

I'll cover local expenses and throw in some Guinness money.  And I won't
hold you responsible for my future insolvency.

If there's a volunteer, please contact me off-list at dramsey11@alltel.net.

thank you

Darrell Ramsey
CC55985