Re: engine paint on calipers?

To: jimjcmo@yahoo.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine paint on calipers?
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:28:36 -0400
Jim,

I chose red for the calipers and used the same style paint you mention.
  After operating the car for all of last season and this season I can
see no difference in the paint since new with the exception of the
places I have accidently blemished the paint myself in bouts of
stupidity. ( like using brake cleaner to spray off the extra brake dust
on the calipers)  In fact, just the other day someone complimented me
on how the calipers looked on the car.  If you are interested, you can
look at the link below to see what the calipers looked like newly
painted.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)